Monday, October 29, 2007


Vash is back from Portland! I was immensely happy to see him. He's one of my closest street sons and one of the few street kids that I trust with All. He had a bad case of scabies - angry rashes and bumps covered his legs and back and he was continuously itching. Yesterday I brought him to my place where we cleaned all his clothes and bedding and he showered and applied
a scabies medication that he got from new hoz. it was thrilling to see him all squeaky clean and know he had a 'fresh' start.
Here he is pictured with his new companion, scraps.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing photo. I have always seen the beauty in these people I am happy to see you are out there capturing it

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww... Vash is awesome. i hung out with him and Creature a bit in Mount Shasta over the summer. do you know Creature? i remember when i first met them i thought they were mean, but after hanging out with them i realized that they're some of the sweetest people ever.

anyway, i just kind of randomly found your blog, and was surprised to see a familiar face.

your pictures are very beautiful.

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was fortunate enough to have a run-in with Vash while I was on the streets in Portland last year.

He's a great person.

I hope everyone is doing well.

10:28 PM  
Blogger shadowlovesvash said...

i miss vash so much i wish he was still around i loved him more then anyone i wish i had more pics of him

11:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yo katia... Im "scums" babies mumma...cant find him not sure if he is dead or in jail...our little possums 4 years old...the thing is he always wanted her to meet baby jane... so Im making contact... big ups to your photography it captures the soul fire ao honestly...the joyful agony of this illusion x

7:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jantarstarr@cheerful.com

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home