Monday, October 29, 2007


Vash is back from Portland! I was immensely happy to see him. He's one of my closest street sons and one of the few street kids that I trust with All. He had a bad case of scabies - angry rashes and bumps covered his legs and back and he was continuously itching. Yesterday I brought him to my place where we cleaned all his clothes and bedding and he showered and applied
a scabies medication that he got from new hoz. it was thrilling to see him all squeaky clean and know he had a 'fresh' start.
Here he is pictured with his new companion, scraps.

4 Comments:

Anonymous scar girl said...

Amazing photo. I have always seen the beauty in these people I am happy to see you are out there capturing it

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Lisz said...

aww... Vash is awesome. i hung out with him and Creature a bit in Mount Shasta over the summer. do you know Creature? i remember when i first met them i thought they were mean, but after hanging out with them i realized that they're some of the sweetest people ever.

anyway, i just kind of randomly found your blog, and was surprised to see a familiar face.

your pictures are very beautiful.

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Havoc said...

I was fortunate enough to have a run-in with Vash while I was on the streets in Portland last year.

He's a great person.

I hope everyone is doing well.

10:28 PM  
Blogger shadowlovesvash said...

i miss vash so much i wish he was still around i loved him more then anyone i wish i had more pics of him

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home