Friday, June 27, 2008

mississippi's back after almost a year of train-hopping.
good kid. big tender heart.
he just lost his dog.
loss is The Law on the streets.


Blogger aNaY said...

Fabulous light and color. Great picture. Reminds me of the photos in the first days of Rolling Stones magazine!
I'm sorry for Mississippi's lost...

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Sara said...

This person has eyes that I feel the intense need to speak to.
This is beautiful.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Ash Tray said...

OH wow. How many times have I seen that look before...
I feel bad for Mississippi's loss, I lost my pup in MTL last summer, I'm still not over it.
Perhaps I'll bump into him on my next journey out west.

9:12 PM  
Blogger snotra_love said...

his eyes are so beautiful! they are looking right through you..its like they could tell a whole story...I relly love your pictures they are very touching!.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home